Indian farmers can now swipe a Kisan Gold Card to use their loan for meeting agricultural and production expenses. Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card offers loan to farmers with tenure up to 84 months. With easy documentation and speedy approvals, getting a loan couldn’t get any easier.
Features & Benefits
- Use your Kisan Gold Card to buy agricultural equipment and pay for otheragricultural related expenses.
- Credit limit of Kisan Gold Card will initially be set for 1 year and will be renewed subsequently
- Kisan Gold Card will broadly cover crop production requirements, post harvest and domestic consumption requirements and other equipment related expenses.
- Farmers can enjoy daily withdrawal amounts with an upper limit of Rs. 15,000 at ATMs and Rs. 25,000 at merchant outlets
Banks and NBFCs provide easy and hassle free Tractor Loans. They realize how imperative tractors are to your livelihood and so, with the Tractor Loans, you are assured one of the best deals in the market along with a range of attractive schemes every now and then.
Zero foreclosure charges (may vary)
Flexible repayment options
Special interest rate for farmers with multiple sources of income
Repayment period up to 7 years
Quick processing and doorstep service
- Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 75 years as on date of funding.
- Minimum 3 acres of land holding for farmers.
- Proof of identity
- Address Proof
- Signature Proof
- Age Proof
- Proof of Land Ownership
- Income proof
- Loans for Rural Godowns
Banks & NBFCS also provide loans for construction, renovation and expansion of godowns in rural and semi-urban areas at attractive rates