Who can get professional Loans?
- Salaried CA/Doctor/Architect etc.
- Self Employed CA/Doctor/Architect etc.
Features & Benefits
- No collateral/ guarantor / security required
- Speedy approvals
- Funds available for business expansion, working capital, child’s education or home renovation
- Minimum Experience: 4 years Post Qualification experience for Doctors/ Chartered Accountants & 5 years Post Qualification experience for Company Secretary / Architect.
- Minimum Annual Income (ITR): Varies with every Bank & NBFCs
- Age of Applicant: Min 25 years & Max. 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Qualification proof of the highest professional degree.
- PAN Card – For Company /Firm/ individual.
- Proof of your identity: Copy of Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voters ID card/driving license/Pan Card.
- Proof of your address: Copy of Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voters ID Card/Driving License .
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months)
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c for the last 2 years. Financial should be CA Certified/Audited.
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate).
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)
- Loan at the sole discretion of Bank.
- Professional Loan is also available on the basis of repayment of home loans, auto loans and credit cards.
- Loan Amount up to Rs. 15 Lakhs (Up to Rs. 30 Lakhs in selected locations).
- Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 – 60 Months