You can transfer the outstanding balance on your existing loan and pay the outstanding amount in EMI. You can also transfer the outstanding amount on your other bank loan like personal loan, two-wheeler loan, car loan, etc with higher EMIs to your Bank Credit with lower EMIs through Balance Transfer on EMI. The loan amount will be blocked against the credit limit.
Why apply for Balance Transfer on EMI of existing loan?
- Pay your loan in EMIs and Start saving by switching your loan from Higher EMI to Lower EMI with BTE on Bank Credit Card
- EMI as low as Rs. 27 per Rs. 1, 0000* depending on bank rules and regulations.
- Flexible Repayment tenure
- Quick Disbursement
- What are the modes of disbursement?
- The loan amount will be disbursed through DD drawn in favor of the other bank name and other bank credit card number / loan account number
For a salaried individual banks often ask for three months of salary slip, three months of bank statement where salary is credited, identity proof, PAN card, address proof, about two photographs and any other KYC documents the bank may deem fit. For self employed it includes TAN Card, Last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c Statements, with Annexure / Schedules and also last 6 months’ Current A/c Statements of the business entity and Savings Account Statements of the individual.